Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Who's here?

  1. #1
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Speak to me peeps [img]wink.gif[/img]

    LOL

    The weather is *bleurghhh* today so I thought that I'd grace you with my presence

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    *jumps up and down and waves to Terry*

    Howdy...having cruddy weather huh?? that stinks....Are you enjoying yourself other than the weather.

    the place has been a bit slow without you.

    [img]smile.gif[/img] Sara

  3. #3
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Sara *waves*

    I'm having a great time and this is the 1st bad day, weather wise. The house and scenery are fantastic and there's plenty to do but I do miss you guys [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] LOL

    We've been out and about every day but we're having a lazy one today [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I've heard all about Dirty - how could she? I've never beleived her and I never will. She's beyond awful [img]frown.gif[/img]

    How is eveyone else?

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Yoda14me's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2002
    Posts
    328
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Glad to hear you are having a nice time Terry. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I kind of join the BBS and everywhere after the beginning of Dirty's saga so I did not know all the details, but as soon as she was posting on the fanclub the day after coming out of a coma I knew it all all a farce. What crap. It makes me incredibly mad because cancer is nothing to joke around a lie about...a swift kick up the arse I agree is a good idea.

    I personally don't think she has any mental problems, just is evil. Some people are that way. *shrugs* I think everyone pretty well knows about her now, but I don't know if she knows we all know. Someone, I think TerraKC was going to PM her and let on we know...

    Everyone seems to be well. I think there is some upset regarding the Meet and Greets in the UK...there is a lottery where a couple people will be picked to meet Darren...it does kinda suck but I understand I guess.

    Other than that I can't really think of much else...the Dirty thing has been the big topic I guess since you went away.

    [img]confused.gif[/img] Sara

  5. #5
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Thanks for the update Sara [img]smile.gif[/img]

    I'll try and pop back on-line again next week. Tell the others that I called in [img]wink.gif[/img] LOL

  6. #6
    HB Forum Owner Lady_Ilona's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    1,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey I think I'm abit to late...but glad to hear you having a good time.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Hi Krissy [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Can't stop - money is running out. Will chat next week (hopefully) [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Magenta_Feelings's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2002
    Posts
    460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *runs madly after you*

    hi Terry!

    *staggers*

    bye Terry!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •